Sunday, November 15, 2009

Shirt sense

Deciding what shirt to buy has never been my strong point. Imagine sifting through  the hundreds of shirts stacked on the racks. It is easier to decide when they hang the shirt on a hanger at the shop. It sometimes gives an idea on how it might look on me. The best however is to buy shirts displayed on the dummy and this is exactly what I have been doing.. I even bought a few jeans after seeing them on dummies (and ofcourse trying it out). Buying clothes is  5% common sense and 95%  'dummy' sense for me :)

3 comments:

Jas B said...

Yeah it makes it a lot easier to take a guess how they would look when they are donned by the mannequins!

Sarad said...

its called a mannequin. thanks! that's a tough word to remember.

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

:) "go dummy!"
:)