Friday, March 16, 2007

Random rant

The days are more exciting. Got to watch a whole bunch of movies -'Music & Lyrics', 'Bride and Prejudice' & 'Flavors' both Indian English movies, 'Shall we dance', 'Coyote Ugly', 'The Pursuit of Happyness', this is a very good un-orthodox movie starring Will Smith .
More than that, the level of doing useful work has come up from 1% to 10%. That hopefully gives me the right to brag how busy I have become and serve as an excuse for staying out of blog world :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

u unblogger u...

Jas B said...

I watched "Babel" and "The Prestige". I recommend both of these. Watch them whenever you get a chance.

I wantto watch that Will Smith movie, too. But I have a problem with the way they spelled
"HappI(Y)ness"!

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

:) and i saw Flavors in India 2 yrs back before i landed here in US ..its awesome fun..the movie!!1 and more than three-quarters of it is real/true!!! :)

I too watched Babel this week..and yes loved it in parts......will like to see Will smith's to see how un-will-smith he can get!!!!

Sarad said...

nabiy: I will, I will blog :)

Jas: Thanks, I will be on a look out for both of them. Happiness is misspelt deliberately. You will know when you watch iy.

Moi: Flavors was funny but I didn't know that most of it could be real :)